2007-09-17

Kael'thas down - Dragonblight - Aventura

Martell always asked me about the chances of killing Kael. For the last week he was quite disappointed, because I told him I see no chance at all yet, just for a stable phase four.

Before Sunday's raid he asked me again and I told him we could mayhap prevail. I think every raid needs somebody, who tells
out loud what went wrong and who've done the mistake. I noticed that Tiblet is very good at seeing weak points and when Tiblet is present, then the officers are more prone to accentuate problems as well.

I've seen great improvement from the side of Mortior as well, when Tiblet was not present, he did a great job telling and analyzing problems.

Yesterday night, after the second respawn I thought raid is over and we will continue the next day. Some of us were very sure of it and HS-d out during the last wipe :)

So I went back to the corridors of Tempest Keep at 22:30 and I waited for the message stopping the raid. I was more than surprised, that we'll clear the trash again and we'll try again. I knew that we will have only one chance to triumph.

The trash went down as a tree, it was simply razed by the raid. We cleared the way to Kael in 18 minutes and 50 seconds!

At the last two groups I thought something must be in the air. I saw the raid and I saw the lethal precision of our actions. That raid was determined and prepared for the fight!

To my greatest surprise I saw that everybody was fully buffed, which happened only last time on our Vashj kill. On phase one we had just one person dead, but not during the gazer phase, which meant it was an accident.

During phase two all weapons were down before the reviving.

During phase three nobody died and we killed all helpers three seconds before Kael's attack! That was the first time I was very positive about killing Kael.

We reached phase five and it was really easy. You had to swim far away from others then nuke the boss, meanwhile kill some eggs, which was just a piece of cake after phase three. My heart jubilated when I saw Kael on 5% and almost everybody alive.

When Kael died, the whole guild was in a trance, not only the members of the raid, but the ones who missed the raid as well. We made a screenshot, shared the great loot and went to Hyjal. I was first at the instance, because my hearthstone is in Gadgetzan and I found Akiz there, who left his group to Durnholde and helped me to summon the rest of the raid.

Hyjal is one of the coolest instances I've seen so far, so I'm eager to play there. We tried first encounter as well and we saw it's doable.

After Hyjal I was listening till 1 o'clock on ventrilo, because the officers and other members talked about future plans publicly. I've even dreamed about the instance that night :)

To my greatest surprise, when I logged in at 6 o'clock - before going to work - I saw five other people talking on the guild chat about yesterday's events.

Something big has been accomplished by this guild and I'm very happy I was part of it. So thank you all!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: